The following pictures should assist with installing the Wink & Sleepy Eye Mod
1. If installing the control box on top of the relay enclosure, slide the two large cable ties behind the relay enclosure as shown.
2. Pass the cable ties through the slots in the base of the control box and tighten.
3. Snip the loose ends of the cable ties to give a neat finish.
4. Route the cables towards the headlamp motors.
5. Use the supplied cable ties to fix the cables in place.
6. Disconnect the existing headlamp connector and plug each half into the shorter control cable.
7. Cable tie the two sets of connectors together to prevent movement.
8. Route the longer cable across the car to the other headlamp motor connector avoiding moving parts and any engine components which may get hot.
9. Taking care to avoid damaging the connectors as you route the cable.
10. Unplug the other headlamp motor connector and plug each half into the longer control cable. Fix all cables and connectors into place with cable ties.
11. The final result should with cables neatly routed out of sight.
12. If preferred, the control box can also be mounted on the other side of the engine compartment or anywhere dry where the cables can reach the headlamp motor connectors..